Yin Yang Necklace
An abstract, wabi sabi take on the ancient Chinese symbol of the yin yang. According to Taoist principles, the yin yang represents the dualistic nature of life, with one part representing the dark, feminine, receptive principle, and the other part representing the light, masculine, outward-oriented principle. With each inherently containing a little bit of the other, the two sides create a balanced whole. By Talisman Fine Jewelry.
- This statement pendant shines on its 24", 14k gold, diamond cut cable chain
- Handmade using traditional lost wax casting techniques, with solid recycled 14k gold
- Measures just under 3cm in diameter
- Each pendant will have some variation, as every one is custom made to order
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for production before your order can ship.